1. Presto 06852
With a large cooking surface, Presto is the best appliance to consider if you have a large family or you just want to prepare various dishes at the same time. The wide, 16” base and high sidewalls ensure extra cooking capacity. The unit is made of durable aluminum, which offers convenience and resistance over time, providing you with many years of use. The interior is spacious, as well, the sides are 3” deep, thus you can add even the large food items. More than this, it has a flat bottom that can be used as a serving dish if removed from the base.
- Multiple Applications – With this cooker, you can grill, roast, fry, stew, and bake. It allows you to cook lots of dishes with ease, as it can accommodate a wide range of foods.
- Ample Cooking Surface – It offers a wide, 16” cooking area where you can cook various food items and prepare your favorite dishes. Also, it’s one of the largest models on the market, specially designed for all the cooking enthusiasts.
- Non-Stick Coating – You don’t have to worry anymore about unpleasant food sticking, as the ceramic surface will prevent food from sticking to it. Plus, it makes cleaning a breeze.
- Adjustable Temperature Range – Get rid of food monitoring, as you can now select the proper temperature and let the unit do its job. Able to reach up to 400° F, Presto will deliver even heat distribution, without the risk of cold spots.
- Tempered Glass Lid – It’s equipped with a tempered glass cover, which prevents heat dissipation, maintaining a constant temperature. More to be mentioned, the lid is dishwasher-friendly, allowing for easy cleaning.
- There’s plenty of room to cook various food items
- Delivers even heat distribution, avoiding cold spots
- It’s handy and easy to use
- It’s compact, ideal for any kitchen’s counter
- The cleaning process is easy thanks to the dishwasher-safe lid
- There’s no timer feature
- The lid should be properly maneuvered to avoid breaking
Powerful and efficient, it’s an excellent choice for all the users who want to obtain perfectly cooked food. The main benefit to consider is the even heat distribution, as you won’t have to deal anymore with cold spots. Even more, it’s versatile and easy to use, especially that the bottom can be converted into a serving dish.
2. BELLA 14607
Featuring a 12” x 12” base for versatile cooking, BELLA is another reliable product to look at. It uses a 1200-watt heating element, thus offering premium heat efficiency so that you can obtain evenly cooked dishes. We’re speaking of a high-quality cooker, with an aluminum base and tempered glass lid that allows for excellent heat retention. The inner features a non-stick ceramic coating, which is 8 times more durable and cooks up to 30% faster than other non-stick coatings. With this appliance, you can fry, grill, roast, steam, bake, and many other more, depending on the dish you want to cook. It’s perfect for family meals, as it fits up to ten chicken drumsticks or six pork chops. You don’t have to worry about uneven cooking, thanks to the die-cast aluminum base that preserves heat properly. Furthermore, you can select the desired temperature on the dial and let the unit do its job, as it can reach up to 450° F. The glass cover allows for easy viewing, while the cool-touch handles allow for easy maneuvering. Cleaning is a breeze, too, thanks to the dishwasher-safe lid.
- Fast heat up time
- Food doesn’t get stuck to the surface
- It cooks evenly with ease
- Cleaning is a breeze
- It requires some design improvements
- Some have dealt with food burning
If you’re looking for a copper electric skillet, this is the best choice to consider. With up to 30% more powerful than other units, it will provide you with evenly cooked dishes in no time. Plus, it has an attractive design that will perfectly match your kitchen’s décor.
3. Zojirushi EP-PBC10
No matter if broiling, grilling, or frying, the Zojirushi cooker will perfectly do its job. With a multi-functional design, it provides you with a 10-5/8” x 2-1/4” cooking pan that can be used for multiple tasks. Hence, it can also be used directly on the stove-top burner for grilling. The pan has a ceramic surface with titanium non-stick coating that will prevent food from sticking and allow for an easy cleanup process. More to be mentioned, you can adjust the temperature as desired from 176° F to 430° F, depending on what you’re going to cook. Along with the pan, there’s the tempered glass lid that holds the heat properly, and lets you monitor the cooking process. The cool-touch handles are worth considering, as well, as they allow for effortless pan removal. Zojirushi is very popular when it comes to Japanese cooking techniques, especially for cooking rice. It stands for both high-quality and convenience, comprising everything necessary for remarkable cooking experiences, together with a recipe booklet.
- The well-built quality pleases all customers
- It’s versatile, allowing for multiple cooking techniques
- Temperature is easy to adjust
- Doesn’t take up too much room
- Some claim it operates slowly
- The coating scratches easily
Great for those who love international cuisine, this cooker will help you prepare delicious hot pots. Just add your favorite ingredients, select the temperature and let it do its job. If you just want to grill, remove the pan and place it directly on the stove-top burner.
4. Elite Platinum EG-6203
Offering a total cooking area of 8 quarts, Elite Platinum will help you prepare fresh, delicious steaks, sandwiches, veggies, pancakes, and many other more. With a 1500-watt heating element, you’ll obtain fast and even results. The M-shaped heating element delivers rapid and constant heat, reaching up to 400° F, depending on the dish you’re going to cook. The large, 16” x 13” pan lets you cook for the entire family or group of friends as it’s deep enough to accommodate various food items. Plus, you won’t deal anymore with greasy food as there’s an integrated pour-spout that drains excess fats. We’re also speaking of a non-stick cooking area that releases food easily and allows for effortless cleaning. More than this, it’s also scratch-resistant, offering extra versatility and convenience. On the top, there’s a transparent glass lid that will preserve both the heat and food’s juiciness, locking in the flavor. Both the pan and the lid are dishwasher-friendly providing you with effortless cleanup. Worth considering are the cool-touch handles, as well, which allow for easy handling.
- Works with lots of food items, offering cooking versatility
- Maintains heat and locks in the flavor
- The grease management system pleases all users
- Compact and easy to store
- Some claim it doesn’t get hot enough
- The lid could be tougher
Ideal for daily use, Elite Platinum is one of the most reliable cookers to count on. Offering a powerful heating element, it will evenly cook the food, preserving its natural flavors, while eliminating extra fats. The high-quality, triple-layer marble surface won’t allow for food sticking, which is another feature customers consider when shopping for it.
5. Hamilton Beach 38528R
Four times more durable than regular non-stick cookers, Hamilton Beach uses Durathon technology that assures the ceramic surface won’t crack or peel. This sturdy appliance pleases users with a 12” x 15” cooking surface, large enough to cook various food types at the same time. It’s 3” deep, which means there’s room for the bigger food items, as well. Thanks to the non-stick coating, you won’t deal anymore with harsh food removal or painful cleaning. The food won’t get stuck on the pan’s base, thus you can easily serve delicious and good looking platters. With this model, you’ll enjoy an adjustable temperature control, too, with a dial that can be set to temperatures between 200 and 400° F. The warm setting is perfect for keeping the food hot until the whole dinner is ready. The clear, tempered glass lid lets you monitor the entire cooking process, maintaining constant heat as well as preserving food’s natural flavor and juiciness. It has a dishwasher-safe design, making cleaning a breeze. For added convenience, there are the cool-touch knobs that will let you easily handle the pan during the cooking cycle.
- It uses Durathon Technology for extra resistance over time
- No food sticking issues
- The outstanding quality pleases all customers
- Cleans up quickly
- Handles could be sturdier
- Customer support could be better
If you are interested in purchasing a high-quality, durable cooker, you can go for this Hamilton Beach pan that uses Durathon coating, which provides extra resistance against scratches and cracks. Hence, you’ll be provided with many years of endurance and reliability.
6. De’Longhi BG45
De’Longhi is another impressive cooker you’ll be pleased with, as it’s 16” long, 12” wide, and 3” deep. It is popular for its short warm-up time, which is for sure a great plus to take into consideration. It’s also known as a large electric skillet, which can serve a large number of people, and families. You’ll also be pleased by the powerful, built-in heating element that ensures fast and effective cooking. With 1500-watt input power, it will quickly heat up, providing peak performance and evenly cooked food, without the risk of cold spots. In this case, too, we’re speaking of a non-stick cooking surface, which allows for effortless food removal and easy clean-up process. What’s great about it is that it’s equipped with adjustable steam holes for accessible steam evaporation. It’s also supplied with an integrated pour-spout for grease management and comes with a detachable, adjustable thermostat. The cover is made of clear plastic, allowing for food monitoring, while the grip knob is cool-to-the-touch for simple handling.
- It allows for ventilation during the cooking cycle
- Temperature control brings only accurate results
- Cooks both quickly and evenly
- The heavy-duty design makes it great for parties and gatherings
- Some say the coating comes off
- The plastic lid
Enjoy cooking versatility with the De’Longhi appliance that lets you grill, roast, fry, and bake with ease. What stands about this model is the remarkable heating element together with the ventilation system that both lead to high-performance results. Additionally, it provides ample space, being a great solution for parties and reunions.
7. Cuisinart CSK-150
Powered by 1500 watts, Cuisinart will provide you with high heating efficiency no matter the dish type. It’s a versatile pan that can be a great addition to any kitchen’s countertop. Made of stainless steel, it has been specially designed to provide you with high-quality and many years of performance. It offers a 12” by 15” non-stick cooking surface, large enough to accommodate various types of foods for the entire family. Due to the non-stick design, you won’t have trouble with food release, as well as heat dissipation issues. The pot allows for temperature control, thanks to the adjustable thermostat that can be set up to 450° F. The thermostat is also detachable, so you can easily take it off when cleaning. The pan includes a glass cover, for maximum heat preservation, which also allows for food monitoring. Both the pan and the cover feature stainless steel handles that remain cool to the touch so that you can easily maneuver it. The product is fully immersible, and dishwasher-friendly, making cleaning a breeze. Along with all these, you’ll get a recipe book with 30 recipes you can try with Cuisinart.
- Accommodates lots of food items
- It’s versatile and easy to use
- The ability to cook evenly
- Great for fast cooking
- Temperature might sometimes fluctuate
- Certain replacement parts can be hard to find
If a stainless steel electric skillet is what you’re looking for, this is a great pick to take into consideration. Housed in high-quality, solid stainless steel, it will provide you with many years of high-performance and excellent cooking ability. Besides, it’s completely dishwasher-safe, making cleaning easier than ever.
8. Oster CKSTSK12S-TECO
Crafted with DuracCeramic technology, this pan will please you with both fast cooking time and long-term performance. With a powerful, 1500-watt heating element, it will efficiently cook various types of foods at the same time. The cooking area measures 12” x 12”, thus it’s roomy enough to prepare your favorite dishes. As it’s Titanium infused, it will cook faster than the traditional cookers, saving both energy and time. The non-stick base lets you prepare whole meals, such as meat, fish, rice, and vegetables, without any risk of food sticking. Plus, it’s scratch-resistant, so it doesn’t require particular maintenance. The cover is made of tempered glass, and it’s completely transparent for easy food monitoring. Even more, the lid features steam vents and thumb pads for easy-draining, without the need for oven mitts. The cool-touch handles also make it easier to use and maneuver. With this model, you can cook lots of recipes, thanks to the adjustable thermostat that can be set to temperatures up to 400° F, ideal for any type of dish. Not only adjustable but also detachable, you can easily take it off for proper cleaning.
- Fast heating time
- The non-stick surface works amazingly
- Provides even heating
- It’s very easy to clean
- It needs some design improvements
- It might be a bit bulky for some
Spacious and effective, this is an excellent choice for those who are looking for a high-quality ceramic electric skillet. The cooking surface is extra-durable, providing you with long-lasting performance. It won’t peel or crack, and will also cook faster, so it’s a great time-saver.
9. Aroma Housewares AFP-1600S
Another stainless steel product you can reliably count on is the Aroma Housewares pan that comes with a powerful heating element of 1500 watts, and wide cooking surface of 16” by 12”. Within this pan, you can cook a variety of dishes such as stir fry recipes, steaks, veggies, and even desserts. As it’s a multi-functional product, it makes cooking easier and more practical. It also has a temperature control that can be easily set up to 425° F, depending on the food that’s going to be cooked. The thermostat has a detachable design, so it can be removed if not needed. We’re also speaking of a non-stick interior that allows for easy food release, and effortless cleaning. The bonding base has an aluminum fit in between two layers of stainless steel allowing for fast and complete heat distribution. The lid is made of tempered glass, offering the ability to keep an eye on your food. Both the pan and the lid come with built-in handles, which remain cool to the touch, leading to easy handling. Together with all these, Aroma Housewares can be used as a serving vessel, due to the sleek, attractive design that will surely please your guests.
- It distributes heat evenly
- The stainless steel construction offers extra durability
- It has an elegant, modern appearance
- Cleaning is effortless
- Some say the housing is too thin
- It’s not dishwasher-friendly
Practical and easy to use, this is another option worth considering if you are a cooking enthusiast. Completely made of stainless steel, it’s designed for long-term use and remarkable performance. People also love the fancy design as it can be used as a serving vessel, too.
10. Nesco ES-08
If you are looking for a small electric skillet, Nesco is for sure exactly what you need. Our recommendation is an 8” x 8” pan with deep interior for roasting and frying. As it’s smaller compared to other products in its category, we’re speaking of only 800 watts of heating power. Even so, it’s forceful enough to impress users with remarkable cooking outcomes. As the surface is small, it won’t develop cold spots, allowing for fast and even cooking. The surface has a non-stick design, too, thus you won’t deal with unpleasant food sticking or time-consuming cleaning. Easy to read, the thermostat control allows for accurate results, as you just have to set the desired temperature and let it do its job. Nesco is equipped with a solid glass lid with safety vents for proper airflow and cool-touch knob for practical handling. The side handles remain cool to the touch, as well, so there’s no risk of accidents. When it comes to cleaning, note that only the lid is dishwasher-safe, while the pan requires manual cleaning.
- The user-friendly design pleases all customers
- Great for users who live alone or small families
- It doesn’t require too much storage room due to the compact size
- It has a portable design
- Not suitable for heavy-duty use
- The pan is not dishwasher-friendly
Extremely versatile and easy to use, the Nesco appliance is a great pick for all those who don’t want to cook large amounts of food. It best suits people who live alone, couples, and even small families. It’s compact, and it won’t take too much room on your countertop. Plus, the portable design makes it even more popular among the customers’ choices.
How to Clean An Electric Skillet
Maintaining your electric fry pan will lead to many years of performance, so it’s important to properly clean it in order to obtain this. Usually, they don’t require too much cleaning effort as they are made of aluminum or stainless steel, which can be easily wiped with a wet cloth. Take a closer look at these tips and learn how to clean your pan like a professional.
- Let the cooker cool – First of all, let it cool for a couple of minutes to make sure everything is safe. Unplug it, and wait for it to reach a suitable temperature for the cleaning cycle.
- Remove all the food residue – Use a soft cloth to clean all the residue of food. Don’t use any metal scrubber to remove debris, as you’ll get a scratched pan. As well as, there’s the risk to damage the non-stick surface.
- Wash the interior – The next step consists of carefully washing the interior with warm, soapy water. In this case, too, use a soft cloth or a nylon scrubber to thoroughly clean the inside of the pan. Spin the scrubber until all the particles are properly removed. This way you’ll get rid of all the stuck-on food without ruining the surface. Rinse the inside and place it on a paper towel.
- Rinse the outer – After washing and rinsing the interior, take a soft cloth and rinse the outer. Make sure that water doesn’t get in the adapter, as it can easily damage the cooker.
- Clean the adapter – Use the soapy cloth to clean the outer of the adapter’s opening. If there’s grease, grab a toothpick and clean it thoroughly. Make sure to rub-down the adapter’s cord, as well, as it’s prone to grease development.
Overall, considering all of the options above, choosing a suitable electric pan will now be easier. Even so, there are some important elements to take into consideration when shopping for it. For instance, it’s relevant to look at the size of the appliance to make sure it suits your needs. The temperature range is important, as well, as it all depends on the food you’re going to cook. There’s an option for everyone’s requirements, it’s only about what you need.
For instance, the Presto 06852 appliance comprises everything necessary for peak performance and long-term use, as it’s wide, powerful, and easy to use. Ideal for lots of applications, it will be the perfect pick for all the cooking lovers and numerous families.
If you want a high-performance pan with a good-looking appearance, BELLA 14607 is the best option to look at. It has an elegant copper finish that will look amazing on your kitchen’s countertop. The impressive features it comes with are worth considering, as well, together with the powerful heating element that performs accordingly.
Any other way, if you love the Asian cuisine, and want to try new recipes, then you should reliably go for Zojirushi EP-PBC10, as it’s an ideal pick for making hot pots.